Colour5k is one of the craziest fun runs you will ever experience and great to do with friends, family or colleagues. The aim is to have a good time: You can run, walk or stroll at your pace - speed is not a priority, colour is…..
Every kilometre there is a colour zone that runners pass through. Here, willing helpers known as the Colour Bandits shower you and your white t-shirt with our special 100% safe colour powder, with each colour zone having a specific colour. As you go, the colours build, until by the end of the course you have become a masterpiece.
Event details and schedule
Norwich Colour5k Information Document
Saturday July 4th at Hoveton Hall Estate
Thank you for signing up the Norwich Colour5k, we look forward to seeing your true colours!
- Location – Hoveton Hall Estate, Hoveton, Norwich NR12 8RJ
- Car Park will be clearly marked please follow marshal instructions
- Run Start Time: 12:00pm Kids 1km Fun Run
12:15pm 5km Fun Run
- Only runners, Colour Bandits and Race officials may enter The Colour Zones
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Refreshments – there will be an assortment of hot and cold food stalls
- Test your skills on a rodeo bull.
- There will be medical team onsite
At the Event
Photos of you and your friends will be available to view and tag on facebook.com/colour5k. If you’re planning to tweet your colourful selves, please use #Colour5k
- Registration Tent opens at 10:00am, best to arrive early to avoid the queues.
- Runners- Please go to registration to collect your COLOUR5K T-Shirt
- Colour Bandits –Please go to registration to collect your COLOUR5K T-Shirt
- 10:00 am Registration Opens
- 11:30am Colour Bandit Briefing
- 11:35 Children’s Race Briefing
- 11:40 Children’s Warm Up with Mr Dod
- 11:50pm Colour Extravaganzas at the finish line
- 12:00 Children’s Run Starts
- 12:05 5km Warm Up with Mr Dod
- 12:15 5km Run Starts
- The Kids fun run is a 1K Loop with three colour zones
- 5Km course is a set around the beautiful Hoveton Hall grounds
- Pass through 5 Colour Zones and collect 5 Colours
- There will be a water station on the course and at the finish line
- There are 5 colour zones which represent each KM you run. Each zone has Colour Bandits ready to cover you in colour. If you wish to avoid the colour stay to the centre of the zone.
- o 1KM – RED ZONE 1
- o 2KM – ORANGE ZONE 2
- o 3KM – GREEN ZONE 3
- o 4KM – BLUE ZONE 4
- o 5KM – PURPLE ZONE 5 – This is also the finish line
- Collect your medal, bottle of water and cup of colour.
- There will be one colour extravaganza at the end of the race.
- o You will be given a free cup of Colour at the finish line and the Event Announcer will count you down 3, 2, 1. Creating a massive plume of COLOUR!
- YOUR FREE WHITE COLOUR5K T-SHIRT (Which you collect on race day)
- Arrive in your normal running kit. There are NO changing facilities
- Bring a clean t-shirt and jumper.
What to wear
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to see your true colours!