Saturday 21st April 2018
Manor Farm: Upton Cheyney, Bristol, United Kingdom
Battle of Lansdown - New Recruits
- 5km of extreme terrain with 20 different obstacles
- Start and finish line located at Manor Farm, Upton Cheyney, BS30 6NQ
- Ages 10-13 must run accompanied by a responsible adult (1 adult per 4 children)
- For ages 14-16, responsible adults are advised to accompany runners but is not compulsory
- Marshals will be monitoring challenging obstacles
- This is a challenge, not a race! The aim is to complete all obstacles and help friends do it too.
Date: 21/04/2018 10:00-12:00
- Early Bird - £15 01/11/2017 - 31/01/2018
- Standard - £20 01/02/2018 - 31/03/2018
- Late/Same Day - £25 01/04/2018 - 21/04/2018
- Sports clubs and schools: email for email@example.com for bespoke discounts on large teams (20+)
- An email will be sent out 1 week before the event to confirm wave times but expect to arrive 45 minsutes before you wish to run.
- Parking is free at Manor Farm
What You Get:
- Free Battle of Lansdown medal
- Free parking
- Changing facilities
- Manor Farm Café serving food and hot drinks
- A parent or guardian will sign a disclaimer on behalf of the entrant upon completing the registration.
What to bring:
- Your game-face.
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear! We recommend lightweight winter running gear and trainers designed for trail running. Only you know your body so wear what is appropriate for you.
- Bring a change of warm clothes.
- There is a farm shop and café on site serving lovely hot food and drinks.
- Bring a camera to capture those muddy moments!
Unit 11 Ingoldmells Court, Leafield Industrial Estate, Corsham
Phone: 01225 811620