Sunday 15th April 2018
Lansdown: Lansdown, Bath, United Kingdom
The Battle of Lansdown is the next Extreme Event. The Battle of Lansdown reigns supreme in Bath and Bristol and our fifth event will be the best yet.
The Battle of Lansdown now has 35 obstacles, rolling hills, woodlands and the best water slide in the business. It's situated across a rough and rugged landscape, within beautiful farmland with views as far as Wales.
10% team Discount, Free Medal, Free Chip Timing, Free Secure Baggage Drop. High quality food and drinks and a licensed bar in the Event Arena.
Date: 19/03/2016 09:00-16:00
- Super Early Bird - £38 Lucky first 100
- Early Bird - £44 400 organised people
- Standard - £48 Next 500 entries
- Late Entry - £54 300 Latecomers
- Team discount of 10% for teams of 5 or more
- 45 minutes before your chosen wave time
What You Get:
- Free Battle of Lansdown medal
- Free Chip timing for full breakdown of results post race
- Free secure baggage drop
- You will sign a disclaimer upon completing your registration online
- Please be prepared to show ID registering on the day of the event
What to bring:
- Your game-face.
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear! We recommend lightweight winter running gear and trainers designed for trail running. Only you know your body so wear what is appropriate for you.
- Bring a change of warm clothes.
- Bring CASH for the bar and catering.
Feel free to bring a GoPro or something similar but we accept no responsibility for damaged electronics whilst on our site.
Unit 11 Ingoldmells Court, Leafield Industrial Estate, Corsham
Phone: 01225 811620